Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 365: Weeks 2 and 3

I missed last weeks post because we were driving back from Phoenix.  I figured that would get me a pass and allow me to lump both weeks together.  And, between Violet getting sick, the emergency trip to Phoenix, and the migraine of doom from this week, I have had to call in my guest photographers.


Day 7/365:  Sick kiddo and the nursemaid





Day 8/365:  Cheese! - by Katrina




Day 9/365:  Sunset on the Interstate - by Jerome




Day 10/365: Sleepy Kids in a Hotel





Day 11/365: The Owl at Great-Grandmas House - by Kat




Day 12/365:  Family by Marriage, Friends for Life - by Jerome




Day 13/365: Sleepy Daddy - by Kat





Day 14/365:  Tablecloth - by Kat




Day 15/365: Balloon Time




Day 16/365: Its So Fluffy!




Day 17/365:  What You Lookin At?




Day 18/365: Artwork - by Kat




Day 19/365:  My Kitchen Counter - by Kat




Day 20/365:  The Candy Dish - by Kat





Day 21/365:  Serious - by Kat




Sara says on her blog:
I am attempting to take one photograph each day of this next year. My hope is to be able to slow down and see the small things, become a better photographer and to be reminded of the many blessings God sends my way!






Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Jan said...

This really made me giggle!

Rachel said...

I think your guest photog is the cutest I've ever seen! May I borrow her for a bit? :)

Bethany said...

Love ALL the pictures. That sunset is stunning. Hope everyone is feeling better.

sara said...

I think I need to borrow your guest photographer!!!

I loved the picture of the kids asleep in the hotel...it cracks me up how/when/where kids will sleep!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

I lump 2 weeks together all the time with no excuse so I have no problem at all with it! lol You were in my neck of the woods! If you were here in the last 2 weeks you had some very nice weather!! Hope you had a good visit. Loved all of the points of perspecitive from your kid's bird eye view! My boys always sleep like that too...drives me crazy when I have so share a bed with them!

Ashley T said...

I totally wanna do this! Maybe I'll start Feb first. Miss reading your blog! Now that I'm back to work, I'll have more time (since I'm never doing work at work) LOL!

He & Me + 3 said...

Good for you getting in on the project. It is so fun. What a cool table cloth. Hope everyone is better now.