Hahahahahaha! I haven't ever heard that before either. Kids are crazy creatures for sure.
omg. thats hillarious. hhah!
heh heh heh, awesome
If that's not an intriguing intro, I don't know what is. Is there more to the story?
Pictures from that new camera maybe?
Bwah ha ha ha ha! I'm almost afraid to ask... Saint Poopicus! :)Your kids make me crack up every single time you mention their newest stories!
Oh, that is priceless!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hahahahahaha! I haven't ever heard that before either. Kids are crazy creatures for sure.
omg. thats hillarious. hhah!
heh heh heh, awesome
If that's not an intriguing intro, I don't know what is. Is there more to the story?
Pictures from that new camera maybe?
Bwah ha ha ha ha! I'm almost afraid to ask... Saint Poopicus! :)
Your kids make me crack up every single time you mention their newest stories!
Oh, that is priceless!!
Post a Comment