Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Picture Challenge Day 1

A friend started a thing on F*cebook, where she was challenged to post 30 pictures.  Each day had a new prompt.  While I'm not much of one for the FB notes, I thought this might make a fun blog theme for me.  So, for the next 30 Wednesdays, there will be a new picture and a little bit more about me.  I hope you enjoy! 



Day 1:

A picture of yourself with 10 facts







  1. I cannot stand either licorice or jelly beans.
  2. If I go outside without my sunglasses, I get a bad headache.
  3. I despised the color pink until I had three girls.  God is funny like that.
  4. I love to do things with my hands - sewing, crafts, gardening, etc.
  5. When I am down, my favorite comfort food is crunched up tortilla chips in a bowl with salsa, mixed together and eaten with a spoon.
  6. I have been known to start and finish a 300 page book in one night - insomnia is good for something!
  7. I have learned that when your mom said, "Just wait, someday you will have children, and they will be just like you," she was right.
  8. You can say whatever you want about me, but mess with my hubby or my kids, and there will be consequences.
  9. As headstrong and opinionated as I am, I do not deal will with actual confrontaton.
  10. I knew I was pregnant each time with my girls when the smell of coffee (sweet nectar from Jesus) made me sick to my stomach.

7 comments:

Jill said...

What? You're headstrong and opinionated?! Never! :) That's why we're friends. Cause we're the only ones who understand each other :P Can't wait to find out new things about you friend!

Jan said...

I don't go outside without sunglasses either! And love, love, love me some chips and salsa!

Shell said...

Funny about the coffee! I knew I was pregnant with mine when I wanted milk.

Bethany said...

Finally! Someone else who reads a book in a night. It's the only way I can get one read with my kids around. I read 3 books in four days while I was recovering from my oral surgery. That almost made it worth it. ;)

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh how I love you and how I love learning new things about you!! :) I miss you bunches!! :)

Rachel said...

Awww! I love that happy picture of you!

And your comfort food is confusing me (because I love chips and salsa, but I'm a wee bit OCD about crunching up my chips, LOL)

Oh! And when my mom said "just wait, someday you'll have a kid just like you"... she was actually dead wrong. I mean, he looks like me, but he is totally a Mr. Daddy Jr. And I think that's a good thing.

Nyah nyah Mom ;)

Angie Vik said...

I don't understand how anyone could not like licorice or jelly beans, especially the black ones. Yum. But I do understand binge book reading. I keep hoping I'll become a responsible book reader but so far that hasn't happened. It's fun to learn more about you.