They look like they're having a blast! Snow angels are so much fun! We still can't go out unless we want to "skate". The kids have been putting on skating shows in the back yard that feature them sliding into the swingset. At least they think it's fun!
6 comments:
They look like they're having a blast! Snow angels are so much fun! We still can't go out unless we want to "skate". The kids have been putting on skating shows in the back yard that feature them sliding into the swingset. At least they think it's fun!
It looks like they are having snow much fun! HAH get it, snow much fun. Yeah, I kill me. Love the pics.
Your girls are so cute. Love their little snow clothes.
I totally need to hug your snow babies. SIGH
I'm with Rachel... I want to HUG those sweet babies! *sigh* And hug you! *sigh* AND, by the way, hug Rachel!
OH that is SOOOO much fun! I am really missing the snow this year and feeling like my kids are missing out!
Post a Comment