I am so thankful for this crazy little nutball.
For her completely and totally original sense of fashion.
For her boundless energy.
For the way she snuggles and dozes off while we are reading bedtime stories.
For the way she is both little-sister-the-pest and big-sister-the-protector.
For her fearlessness.
For the joy she brings to my heart.
Madi Unplugged from Tiffany Bleger on Vimeo.
And for the way she keeps me humble by faking confusion for the video camera when she was totally rocking out not 30 seconds before.
That's my girl.





7 comments:
Oh my goodness I love the video!!! Madi I too am so thankful for you!! :) I love that the girls have matching shirts they are so stinking cute and are growing up so fast!! Love you all and miss you lots!! :)
I wonder where she gets the dozing off during bedtime stories form? love you Madi!
Okay, so I have to comment on Katrina. Does she always walk on her tip-toes? I walk and run on mine, so, of course, I love finding other tip-toe walk/runners!
She is adorable. And remember they grow up too quickly sigh.
ARGH!!! What is she saying/singing? She looks adorable and I love her style!!! :)
Hey Tiffany it's nice to *meet* you too! I see you are also friends with Rachel, whom I love. Glad we found each other!
Bwahahahahahaha! Can I have her please???? I mean, really... I need her!!!!!
Children just make my heart melt!!!
Post a Comment