Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Mugs: Whatever The Heck You Want

Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU! I may or may not "borrow" ideas from IheartFaces and post my interpretation of their weekly theme. Without submitting my photo for judgement and without being forced to follow the rules.

Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be








I can do this theme!!!  So, without further ado, I present "Whatever the heck I want"!




We needed to vacuum the other night.



You know those nights?  Where the crumbs seem to outnumber the thread count?



Well, the girls begged pestered bothered asked if they could do it.



You would have thought we gave them a million dollars.





You know you have siblings when you fight over how much time you each got to spend vacuuming.




The giggles alone were worth the extra go-around I had to do when they were done.


Anyone have any brilliant ideas to keep them this excited about vacuuming when they're teenagers?

7 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

That is awesome. How funny kids can be sometimes.

Amy said...

If you want to send your kids my way I would not mind. my house could use a good cleaning! LOL

I think if you keep chores exciting and fun now, when they get older it will just be habit. Hopefully? Maybe if you're lucky? Awww who am I kidding, they will still hate chores when the are teenagers!

Julie said...

My kids love to vacuum too. Especially the younger ones. Of course the glamour of it all wears off..but I'll take it while I can get it!!

HeatherOz said...

Hee hee! I am afraid they learn TOO quickly that this is a chore and they want nothing to do with it. I have a similar post from way back when, when I told Ashton I would let him vacuum if he picked all the blocks up off the floor. Killin' two birds!
Thanks so much for linkin' up today!

Angie Vik said...

So it's not just my girls? Seems they always want to be doing what the other one is. Bring out a toy that no one's used for months and suddenly that's the hot item.

Perhaps your girls could give my older girls vacuuming lessons. I think they've forgotten how.

Rachel said...

They are darling!

Itty Bit loves to vacuum too - but that boy is gonna break my rig! There's just too many fun attachments to mess with - he's all over that 'create a robot' thing :)

Good luck having the girls fight over chores later!

Rachel said...

They are darling!

Itty Bit loves to vacuum too - but that boy is gonna break my rig! There's just too many fun attachments to mess with - he's all over that 'create a robot' thing :)

Good luck having the girls fight over chores later!