Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TST: Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time,




the tables were set,




the giant tree finally took shape,





the stage was set,





the centerpieces were lit,






the outfit was chosen,





and a princess was dressed.





She made sure her hair, and her makeup,





and her nails were done.





So that she and her prince






could dance the night away






under the stars.




And somehow her mommy succeeded in going the entire evening without getting a picture of herself in the orange and pink taffeta ball gown. 


9 comments:

Hyacynth said...

AAwwwwww! Heart swooning. :)

Bethany said...

That is the sweetest thing I've seen in a looong time! It looks like they had so much fun. He must be a fabulous daddy.

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh Nina you look BEAUTIFUL like a TRUE PRINCESS!! :) And Tiff I am super sad there was no picture of you in your beautiful dress as well!!! :( Maybe someone else will share theirs with you!! :)

Megan said...

Katrina looks absolutely adorable! I love that dress! Sounds like everyone had an amazing time!

Shelly said...

You wore it!?! That's fantastic!! That dress I'd SO you. :-)

Angie Vik said...

How sweet and precious. So glad you got pictures of everything. Seeing your little cutie all dressed up made my day.

Amy said...

Isn't that just the sweetest!!! She is sooooooo precious! How incredibly fun for the Daddy's and daughters!

You are so fibbing about not having a picture of yourself in that wonderfully sounding dress.... go ahead and post it! You know you want to!!!!!

Rachel said...

I demand a Do-Over! Must get Tiff's pic in a taffeta dress! :)

Thanks for sharing - those two were a sweet looking pair.

Michelle Pixie said...

Ooooh I love it! I hope one day my girls get the experience of a father daughter dance. :)