If you missed what my 30 Picture Challenge is, go here.
Day 2:
A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Obviously, I have been closest to my mom & dad the longest. They have been, and continue to be, amazing influences on my life. I am so grateful I can now call them friends.






5 comments:
Great picture. I love that black and white dress! So cute. :)
What a precious family you have!
And it looks like your girls can now call them friends too :)
Love that pic!
Have I told ya you have a rocking smile? You are beautiful inside and out! :)
I think it's neat that you live close to your parents and they are a regular part of your children's lives. My parents live in Oregon and see my kids for a few days every other year. Your kids will have lots of fun memories of their grandparents.
Post a Comment