We like dinner.
A lot.
We may not be the neatest eaters,
Even when Mom doesn't feel like cooking and serves this
What? Makes sense to me!
Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU!
Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!








8 comments:
I love this. You wanna know why? Because you are honest. Everyone at some point has made dinner out of something like popcorn and salad. Or crackers and turkey and cheese crumbles. Not that I would know anything about that lol.
Looks like a lovely dinner. The messier it is the better it was.
What cute messy eaters. Reminds me of when our oldest was 9 months old and at a meal one day with friends we asked them when kids stopped making messes while they ate and they laughed pretty hard and said it doesn't really ever stop. Now I know what they mean. Love the new look of your blog.
I love your Monday Mugs! I was rereading a few old posts and realized I fed my kids cereal and ice cream for dinner. The good old days. Ty has to have his meat and potatoes now. :)
That turquoise scarf is stunning on you!
Looks like a healthy meal to me! My kids would love it! And I absolutely LOVE messy face pics! So cute!
Thanks for linking up!!
I could barely get past that first picture because I just wanted to SQUEEZE her! I mean, from a distance. With a baby wipe handy. But really - she is so stinkin adorable!
And that picture of you and Jerome - you look radiant!
Now if someone would only dress up in her ballgown and re-take those formal pictures for her blog readers... :)
Laughing with you on this. Our regular Sunday night supper used to be popcorn, cheese and apples and a movie.
And I have a picture of my daughter teething on a bbq rib:)
Oh wow, I never thought of adding salad to the popcorn dinner! LOL! I love it! Sheer genius...
By the way, I like the new look of the blog, Tiffany! I've been meaning toupdate mine too, and just haven't gotten around to it. Updates like that take some time, and yours looks great!
Post a Comment