Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Project 365: Week 11

Day 70/365:  Get well note






Day 71/365:  No oxygen tube is going to keep her down!





Day 72/365:  Love me some ruffle-butt!





Day 73/365: Date night (please ignore my weird neck)





Day 74/365:  Oops







Day 75/365:  mmm...clean carpet...so lovely....





Day 76/365:  Girls Night Out



5 comments:

Rachel said...

That letter is the sweetest!

(My sis probably would have written, "Get better soon PoopButt, I'm tired of doing your chores")

Love the rufflebutt!

Great pic of you and your unshaven guy... (and now I have Cowboy Troy's "Got a Crick In My Neck" stuck in my head)

And is that the microwave door piece? hee hee hee hee hee!

Jan said...

How can a girl that doesn't wear make-up own that many nail polishes?! LOL!

Bethany said...

Love these. What was the oops? I clearly have missed something.

What a sweet sister. Kat has great handwriting. Love the sisterly affection. Around here that disappears when the health returns.

Date night sounds like fun. We haven't had many of those lately. Our last was to a grocery store. Romantic! :)

Here's to no more oxygen tubes.

Robin Lambright said...

Honey we all need to ignore all of our weird necks...

Can I have clean carpet???

Blessings
R

McCrakensx4 said...

such a sweet note from big sister...awe! And love me a girls night out that involves mani/pedis! Date nights are the best...we need one here badly! and what was the opps??? hope it was nothing important!