Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 365: Week 8


Day 50/365:  Our Arsenal for Relief






Day 51/365:  It's a Miracle!  They can share!





Day 52/365:  These siblings, however, cannot.






Day 53/365:  Proud Mommy Moment





Day 54/365:  She does this by choice, I swear!





Day 55/365:  Best seat in the house






Day 56/365:  All that glitters...










Sara says on her blog:


I am attempting to take one photograph each day of this next year. My hope is to be able to slow down and see the small things, become a better photographer and to be reminded of the many blessings God sends my way!











Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

6 comments:

RaD said...

Sometimes I think little kids do put their shoes on backwards on purpose. And then when you tell them they are on backwards they wanna argue about it! :)

Sometimes my kids have those moments too, when all is well with the world. I do so wish it was every day though.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Loved the pictures...especially the shoe one. Too cute.

Unknown said...

Very wise to take a picture a day...it helps to slow you down, take notice, and also provides a great photo journal of your year. Wonderful idea.
I've had a couple of kids who ALWAYS put their shoes on the wrong feet. They said it was more comfortable (insert eye roll--as I don't know how that's possible:)
Keep up the God work.

HeatherOz said...

What do you have to do to get Tamiflu? My kids have NEVER had it! Hope yours are feeling better!

You have a little leftie? I have one too!

What a sweet story about Kat's family. I love that she labeled the "home" and added an arrow. LOL

sara said...

I laughed out loud at the cats!!!

isn't it funny how all kids get their shoes backwards....

He & Me + 3 said...

I think we have that glittery skirt. so cute. Love it when my kids share too. I just asked a 2nd grader if his shoes on the wrong feet hurt and he said no. I told him to switch them around for school picture though. not sure his mom would like that. LOL