
True Story Tuesday, brought to you once again by the illustrious Rachel and Mr Daddy. Head on over there for more stories that are just to weird to be made up!
This is the door to the microwave at work.
This is what is is supposed to look like.
This is what the door looks like now.
This is the piece of plastic that broke off, rendering the entire appliance inoperable.
This is what I was trying to put back in the microwave.
This is the $3 clearance bracelet set from P*yless that I snagged on the aforementioned piece of plastic, tearing it from the microwave, rendering the entire appliance useless. Please disregard the chubby fingers. I really must talk to that hand model.
Did I mention that the tiny piece of broken plastic breaks the ENTIRE microwave?
You be the judge:
Cheap appliance construction or sturdiest bracelet ever?





13 comments:
Now that's a fashion emergency!
SSOOO...that is what was in your pro 365 post! bummer about your micro thou...but loved the funniness of your post! and love the purple of your bracelet and the fact that it is indeed indestructable!
That last line makes me laugh. Good thing the people you work with love you. :)
I think your bracelet rocks. And is beautiful on your most lovely hand!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I was waiting for the full story and I love that you completely illustrated it!
And "illustrious" - I feel so special! :)
That is just too stinking funny about that bracelet totally kicking butt and taking names!
And hand model? You mean that creepy one who is in love with her hands??? EEEK!
Amazing. Shoddy engineering, but brilliant regardless.
Anon is SZQ btw. My dad got me a netbook (ie pc) for an early bday prez and am still dumbing myself down to work it.
Oh my goodness; that is one bracelet I need. I break everything; Hubs fired me from the vacuum because I've burnt off god knows how many belts for that thing. Or did I? Maybe that was my plan afterall so I don't have to vacuum anymore...muahaha.
Love the detail of your post with pictures. I cannot believe a itty bitty bracelet busted that big appliance. Too funny! New follower from TST, hope you pop by for a read of my TST contribution at http://www.thislilpiglet.net/2011/03/interview-with-squeakers.html
I think it must have been time for a new microwave anyway. Sounds like something that would happen to me.
I bet that bracelet could fight crime! Golly lady.... are you trying to kill yourself of something? LOL
You are a mess! I love that you took pictures of this! Bwahahahahaha!
I am totally going with bullet-proof bracelet!! You could be Wonder Woman.
Will piece glue back on?
Super strong bracelet break wimpy microwave plastic thingy. Good job.
Loved the way you told the story. Sorry about your microwave. If it makes you feel any better we haven't had one for years. It is possible to cook without a microwave once you get used to it.
Post a Comment