Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Memories

I stumbled across this post the other day.  A group of photos I had originally intended for some witty, slightly sarcastic post about my children.  But I never published it. 



It has sat in my dashboard since last summer.  I thought about deleting it a million times, but never actually got around to it.  I am so thankful now that I never did.



I see our littlest princess, exploring the wonderous garden of dear family friends. 






I see our biggest princess, so willing to flash her beautiful smile.





Wasn't it just yesterday that we took this photo of her in that very spot?




The plants were as tiny as the child back then.  I still see her as a toddler.




 And now both flowers and child are growing like weeds. 





I am thankful for lazy afternoons.




And my three precious girls.




And the unexpected gift of precious memories wrapped up in a long-forgotten post.

7 comments:

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh my goodness I love the pictures!!! Thank you for sharing them with us!! :) I love the last picture and Madi's look on her face it is totally priceless Madi!! :) hehehe Love you and miss you!! :)

Rachel said...

Doesn't it feel a bit shocking to go back and see just how little your kids really were once upon a time?

Love these sweet pictures of your girls!

Bethany said...

Oh, I love this! Great pictures of your sweeties. The first picture is really a story. Pictures like that just draw me in. LOVE!!

Amy said...

I am not a deleter... for that reason. You never know what may bring a smile to your face some other day. Look at those sweet faces!

Dawn said...

What fun to find such a treasure!

It is amazing how quickly they grow and grow up. When I look at pix of the twins when they weighed 6 pounds together, I have a hard time even remembering how it felt.

Jan said...

i love the black and white one of Madi!

HeatherOz said...

OH, I'm so glad you didn't delete this post! The pictures are beautiful!