Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 5

For more of my 30 day picture challenge posts, simply click on the label link titled "30 day picture challenge" in the sidebar.



Day 5:

A picture of your favorite memory



Yup, our recent family trip to Lake Powell ranks pretty high on my "favorite memory" list.  You can read about our trip here and here if you like.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Cute! I love the focus she is giving to the sand. Is life getting back to normal for you all?

Rachel said...

At the risk of sounding like a weirod - is that not the cutest little heart covered butt you've ever seen?

Your trip sounded like so much fun!

Foursons said...

I love watching little kids squat. They look so cute w/their tiny legs bent to the ground. :)

Sarah said...

I found you! Would you mind trying to find me again ...

Sarah Bedenkop

Not sure why I am not coming up. But facebook is new to me.

Be blessed bunches,
Sarah

Shana Putnam said...

Omg that is stinkin adorable.

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh my goodness look at those cute little cubbies!!! :)