Day 57/365: Papa's new ranch hands
Day 58/365: When ice cream attacks!
Day 59/365: My Snow Bunny
Day 60/365: Our neighbors are back
Day 61/365: Springtime in the Rockies
Day 62/365: The Artist
Day 63/365: The completely staged but still really cool shot
Day 64/365: Middle of nowhere to some, will always be home to me
Day 64/365: Daddies make the best time-for-bed delivery systems.
Day 65/365: Breakfast Stacker
Day 66/365: Another member of the Breakfast Club
Day 67/365: My rings (in anticipation of an upcoming 30 Picture Challenge post)
Day 68/365: My New Keychain *nerdsqueal*
Day 69/365: Guess where we ended up last night?






13 comments:
That first shot I had to look at again... I didn't see the box and thought the girls were levitating! :)
Love that second shot!
And it's the wrong season for those visitors, ha ha.
Love your new keychain!
Who are those visitors? I don't think we get them down here.
I love the little artist hands w/the fancy jewelry. A girl after my own heart.
Hope someone is feeling better. I have to check out this new challenge.
Your rings are beautiful and so is that snow, althouh I'm glad it's where you are and not here! lol Bummer about your princess being sick...hope things are all ok. :( And loving your new keychain...I am a seatbelt FREAK!
What fun pics (except for that last one, which I don't like one. bit.)! Is that recent... is she okay???
And, the pancake pic? Love!
Oh no, Not the hospital!
Awww.... I hope your little love is okay. I guessing it's not too bad or you wouldn't be spending time posting a 365 post.
Love the keychain!
I like your pic of the "middle of nowhere." That could be several places I've seen.
I hope your little one is feeling better....
and all that snow...brrrrrrr
hello spring...NOT :)
Great week!
R
Great pictures and potential stories! I love pictures of good daddies in action, and mourn that my grandgirls don't have one of those. Maybe someday some good guy will fill those empty shoes - but Grandpa does a great job in the interim!
What happened?? Hope she's doing okay!
Have a great week - our crocuses are up in profusion. Awaiting the tulips with high anticipation!
Poor baby. She looks miserable and your pictures up to that point were such happy pictures. I hope she gets better soon.
so wild that your pictures went from sun and short sleeves to SNOW!!!!
love the shot of the tree...beautiful!
hope your little one is feeling better and that it was a short stay in the hospital!!!
Oh no on that last pic! Hope everything is okay!
Such fun shots! Except the last one.
Post a Comment