Those poor children just look miserable ;-) They will be very well rounded young ladies, that is for sure. Ps... Lula Mae is sitting with me and LOVING these pictures... I mean LOVING!!!!
Loved your post titled "Heritage." We've traveled through that part of the country and, while desolate, it has a beauty all its own.This looks like a kids paradise! Why is it that riding in the back of a pickup is so much fun?!
I'm so impressed with Violet feeding the cows! I get nervous when those big, slobbery mouths start coming in my direction.
Ah! Takes me back to the days of growing up on the farm. Good memories.Keep up the God work.
That looks like fun. I love how adventurous your girls are. Riding in the back of a truck is way cool.I want to go to Papa's ranch!
Oh, they look so happy!
Ahh, the levitating reward!!! hee hee!Glad they had such a good time!
Adorable. Just plain ADORABLE! All 3 of them! I'm a sucker for cows too. :)
Such cute little helpers! What a great place to have in their lives.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Those poor children just look miserable ;-)
They will be very well rounded young ladies, that is for sure.
Ps... Lula Mae is sitting with me and LOVING these pictures... I mean LOVING!!!!
Loved your post titled "Heritage." We've traveled through that part of the country and, while desolate, it has a beauty all its own.
This looks like a kids paradise! Why is it that riding in the back of a pickup is so much fun?!
I'm so impressed with Violet feeding the cows! I get nervous when those big, slobbery mouths start coming in my direction.
Ah! Takes me back to the days of growing up on the farm. Good memories.
Keep up the God work.
That looks like fun. I love how adventurous your girls are. Riding in the back of a truck is way cool.
I want to go to Papa's ranch!
Oh, they look so happy!
Ahh, the levitating reward!!! hee hee!
Glad they had such a good time!
Adorable. Just plain ADORABLE! All 3 of them! I'm a sucker for cows too. :)
Such cute little helpers! What a great place to have in their lives.
Post a Comment