1. I (Tiffany) share my middle name, Lynn, with my mom and dad.
2. Jerome's full name should actually be Jean-Jerome Joseph Bleger Le Fier de Bras. Le Fier de Bras means "the pride of the arms". Don't ask why - it's a weird French thing...
3. We LOVE watching sports on TV - even the smallest ones!
4. SkippyJon Jones is our current favorite book. We now call our children Princess Fluffernutter, Miss Kittenbritches, and Little Crumb Cake. If you haven't read the book, you need to. I don't care if you have kids or not. You need to read the book!5. Every day when we drive by Joe's (a local coffee shop) on the way to the sitter's house, Madison asks me, "Momma, want coffee today?" Should it scare me that my children also know all the employees of aforementioned coffee shop by name?
6. Poop is a notorious subject in our household. Just don't ask... it's safer that way!
7. Both Jerome & I have birth marks, but none of our kids do.
8. We often turn on the ipod after dinner & dance in the kitchen while doing the dishes.
9. We have the only small kids in Durango who ask for green chili & salsa (I'm convinced of this).
10. We are addicted to hot-air ballooning. 

11. Our parents were told at birth that Jerome & I probably would not live.
12. Katrina & Violet were both surprises. Madison was the only one we actually planned. Funny, huh? You get what you ask for!
13. All three girls have flowers in their names - Katrina Rose, Madison Lily, Violet Rae. It wasn't intentional... at first...


14. One of our cousins was Miss France. She was recently barred from wearing her sash and crown for six months for posing half-nude.
15. All of us like seafood.
16. All of us are extremely ticklish, but I'm the only one who can control it when being tickled.
17. The Dinner Nazi (that's me) refuses to allow the rest of the family to succumb to the evils of the Palmer Household & have breakfast for dinner.
18. In the opinion of our children, there is nothing worse than getting your face washed.
19. Jerome loves to make up random words and see if he can get the girls to repeat them.
20. Favorite Phrases:
Tiffany: For serious?
Jerome: What do you mean?
Katrina: What did you say? (she's pretending to be hard of hearing to avoid chores)
Madison: NO (or some variation...)
Violet: abbadspbttt (not sure what that one means yet)
21. Katrina walks on her tippy-toes. The only time she doesn't is when we threaten her.
22. I can guarantee that I will hear two questions every morning: Who's coming over and are we going to church? Can you tell we like to be around our friends?
23. Katrina has inherited her daddy's ability to memorize things. She already has more Bible verses memorized than I do.
24. We have close to 50,000 sports cards in the basement. I have no idea what we are going to do with them.
25. The girls think it's really funny to steal clean underwear from Mom & Dad and run around the house with it on their heads. I know, I know... they're going to need therapy later!
These really are the most random things I could think of. Hopefully, there was at least one that you didn't know.





1 comment:
Good to know that the future therapists in the world will have job security.
Post a Comment