What a blessing it is to have a husband,
who is not afraid to dream,
can handle these wild monkeys,
can live with all this estrogen and not go insane,
is always ready for kisses,
and share all those little jokes.
A true dad will be the strong tower every little girl needs,
and carry her when the road is rough.
Happy Fathers Day to the best man God could have given to our little girls.
He knew they would need someone stronger than them, to teach them about godly submission.
He knew they would need someone fun, to teach them about joy and laughter.
He knew they would need someone sensitive, to be an example of rejoicing with those who rejoice, and weeping with those who weep.
He knew they would need someone strong, to teach them how to pick themselves back up when they fall.
He knew they would need someone humble, so they would learn to count their blessings, admit their faults, and ask for the help of others.
He knew they would need you.
I love you babe!













4 comments:
I love, love, LOVE this post. I love how you linked each need of your girls with something that your husband is. And they are all things that are much more valuable than "things". How many earthly fathers provide the basic neccessities and more - and fail to meet those real needs?
I just love this - and the pictures really make it.
Happy Father's Day Jerome!
Beautiful post Tiff!
This made me tear up! As I've said before, J reminds me of my dad, and you are right. God could not give a family of three girls a better daddy! Happy Father's Day, J!
What an awesome tribute to your hubby! And the pictures are great! Hope he enjoyed his father's day!
Post a Comment