Hi Maggie - I use a program called Snag-It. It allows you to, essentially, turn a part of your screen into a jpeg. It's kind of like taking a photo of your screen. And, yes, I have known people who have taken a photo of their computer screen to get the same results. Snag It is a little easier to me. ☺
4 comments:
Congratulations to the winner!
I've done a couple of giveaways and can't figure out how to post the random.org results box on my blog. How do you do that?
Hi Maggie - I use a program called Snag-It. It allows you to, essentially, turn a part of your screen into a jpeg. It's kind of like taking a photo of your screen. And, yes, I have known people who have taken a photo of their computer screen to get the same results. Snag It is a little easier to me. ☺
Oh yippeee! LOL I emailed you my info and THANKS for the info on Snag-It, I was wondering the same thing about getting the pic.
Thanks again
I really hope you can get answers with your little girl soon.
Post a Comment