I love Letters of Intent! I am feeling just a bit snarky this week, so watch out! Have letters that need written? Then head on over to Julie at Foursons for more fun!

Mr. Bus Driver,
I get it. You are human. Just like me. Humans make mistakes. But when my nanny calls frantic because the bus just drove past our house without dropping off my daughter, my super mommy senses start tingling. I am very grateful you turned around right away (after the school called you after I called them) and brought my girl back home. And I am grateful that you apologized to my daughter. But, please, please, do not make that mistake again. Or we will have words about your forgetfulness.
Sincerely,
Slightly Helicopter Mom And Proud of It
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To My Fabulous Hormones,
I am not pregnant. And I am only 30, so I should not be hitting menopause anytime in the next decade. So, seriously, KNOCK IT OFF!!!!! My family does not appreciate being dressed in long sleeves during a Colorado Indian Summer. Nor to they appreciate my new obsession with the thermostat. In September. And I am tired of Jerome kicking the sheets off in the middle of the night, because, seriously, the man flops like a fish in his sleep.
Freezing When She Should Be Roasting
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Princess Kat,
You are so stinking brave. You started to get a little nervous when they were marking your ears.
And your reward, for only crying a little bit, but being such a big girl?
A lollipop and Hello Kitty earrings.
I still refuse to believe you are old enough for earrings, even though I am the one who suggested we let you get them.
Love,
The Mama Who Was Not Nearly That Brave
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Dear Producers of Under Covers,
Thank you. Seriously. Finally, a show that portrays a married couple that works together, figures out their differences, and loves each other dearly. Not kidding, this is the best show I have seen in a long time. No cussing, no nastiness - it is GREAT!!! And they are CIA spies!!! With guns!!!! I am so happy.
Making Room on the DVR Just For You








14 comments:
I haven't seen that show but it sounds good. Maybe I need to look for it.
Congrats on the earrings!
I woul dflip out if the bus didn' tdrop my child off too!
aw, it looks like she did a great job with the earrings! And i totally agree about the bus stop.. I would have been chasing him down the street!
I am also a helicopter Mom be proud of it! She looks so grown up with earrings.
I haven't seen Undercovers might have to try it.
A new follower! Have a great weekend!!
Hello Kitty Earrings?! One word: Perfection.
Never seen that show but it sounds great! That is why I love 19 Kids and Counting. They make my heart melt!
Look at her sweet earrings! Go girl for being so brave!
Boo on the hormones. I hope they chill out soon! Your poor family!!! And you ;-)
Ummmm how do you forget to drop one of your kids off? You drive that route 5 days a week.... come on! I hope that does not happen again! Be proud to be a helicopter mom! I know I am!!!
I have had those hormone problems. Have you had your thyroid checked recently? Not that I'm a doctor or anything.
Those Hello Kitty earrings are very cool! She looks beautiful.
Thanks for linking up!
I'm so torn between just piercing my baby's ears now when she won't mess with them or wait until she's old enough to want them. When I was 6 they had to do both of my ears at the same time. My mom knew I'd have only one ear pierced if they did them one at a time! lol
I hadn't heard of that show - I'll be looking it up. Though I don't need another show I follow with the DVR. Best invention ever - NO COMMERCIALS!!
When is it on? I can't find it anywhere? What station?
I haven't heard of under Covers... what channel?
Kat's ears are so cute! What a big girl!
Hey, I would have flipped my lid if the bus drove by and didn't drop my kid off. Maybe we need to start a Helicopter Mom's club or something. ;)
OH...I would have been a little steamed if the bus missed dropping off one of my kids as well...watch out! And I will have to check out that show, sounds good. Hope you have a great week!
Hey Heli-Mom! I'm in the club!! I don't even let my kids ride the bus!
I've seen previews for Under Covers and thought it looked good. What channel is it?
What a brave girl you have! I probably bawled like a baby (but my excuse is that technically, I *was* a baby).
She looks beautiful!
Post a Comment