
This Weekend I...
... got these beautiful flowers from my sweet hubby at work, for no particular reason.
... got to fix lunch for over 50 kids kindergarten through 5th grade.
... had 1 1/2 hours to prepare for a surprise 40th birthday party for a friend.
... hosted a wonderful surprise birthday party, thanks mostly to some amazing girlfriends who came early to help.
... was able to be at church for the first time in a few weeks. Man I love our family of choice!
... TOOK A NAP!!! HALLELUJAH!!!
... was tortured by the presence of the Three Musketeers and D'Artagnon in the backyard.
Just wait, my lovelies. Only two more weeks...
... got my FB fix via crackberry and my blogging fix via hubby's computer since my computer has decided to die. My less-than-a-year-old computer. Thankfully, we are friends with a few fabulous computer guys. Althought I'm not sure they appreciate being called fabulous.
... earned a nickname that I didn't really ask for. Thanks to this post, and Rachel's wonderful comment (which I am going to make you find on your own), and an all-out FB war against my better judgement waged by the Queen of TST herself and my loving sister that lasted all stinking Saturday, I have earned the moniker of...
... Saint Poopicus.
... which is so much better than my nickname growing up, Tiffany Tooterooski. Why do all of my nicknames revolve around bodily functions?






8 comments:
hahahahahaha you are making me laugh.
And parties too. What a fun weekend. I love a party. Especially one with 50 elementary kids. Fun!
Is it a bad thing that I still laugh hysterically every time I say "Saint Poopicus" outloud? Because I have to say it outloud - it BEGS to be said outloud. Friends, don't just read it... commit it to the spoken word and laugh yourself silly over it.
1.2.3...
SAINT POOPICUS
There, don't you feel better now? :)
And Tiffany, I'm glad you outed yourself, because as soon as I saw that first picture... :)
Now I'm never going to be able to look at a beautiful bouquet of colorful roses without inexpicably dissolving into fits of giggles.
All because of you...
Saint Poopicus.
(GUFFAW)
I am just *so* grown up. I know.
But I love you and am glad you have such a great sense of humor!
Dearest Rachel,
COFFEE SNORT!
'Nuff said.
Sounds like you have a sense of humor and enjoy having a good laugh. Kudos to your husband for the beautiful flowers.
Ummmmmmmmm I am gonna need you on my FB..... pronto.... just so you know! We need to get on that asap.... not time for a nap when there is FB connecting to be done!
way to go on the nap tough ;-) hubster is taking one beside me as I type.... men!
Awwww your hubby is so sweet! I will send him my address so he can send me some too! Oh, it doesn't work that way huh? Oh well! They are so pretty!
You two are a MESS!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
sounds like a great weekend...what a fun time...planning a surprise party in less than 2 hrs...you rock. Bummer about your computer
Ugh! There has been a lot of computer deaths around lately! That just sucks!
Tooterooski! Love it!!!!
Post a Comment