Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Birthday Princess


My Tiny Monkey,


Today you are 3.  You have come so far, little one.




Your eyes sparkle with delight and mischief, no matter what.



Your smile lights up the room and melts hearts.




Your adventurous spirit will take you far.




But, for today, you are still my tiny, snuggly princess.



And Daddy's sweet angel.



And words cannot express how much you are loved.  Happy birthday Violet!


Today was linked up for True Story Tuesday with Rachel & Mr Daddy over at Once Upon A Miracle.  Head on over for more amazing stories.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

Awwww - I got totally weepy over that.

She is such a beautiful blessing. God bless you sweet Vivi!

Susan Mudry-McDaniel said...

joyeux anniversaire Violet!

Shana Putnam said...

Oh she is so precious!! I love the photos.

Amy said...

I hope that God brings many blessings this coming year for your sweet snuggle buddy! She had the most beautiful little face when she was a newborn!!! I mean, I even thought my own babies looked like aliens... but yours did not!!!! Happy birthday sweet girl! She and Lula Mae are only 6 months apart, they could be best buds!!! LOL

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday to you both! I hope it's a wonderful day with lots of fun memories.

Still praying. :)

Kameron said...

How sweet! Happy birthday to your precious little girl!

Shell said...

Oh, she is adorable!

Dawn said...

So she's just 2 months older than the twins - they should have a play date! It's hard to believe it's been 3 years already!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Your daughter is beautiful.

I hope she had a wonderful birthday.

HeatherOz said...

Happy Birthday Violet!
Such a precious girl!

Don't you think a baby Violet would go good with my Lily and Daisy? hmmmmmm........I will have to speak with DaddyO about this! LOL

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!!! Happy belated birthday Violet!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Hope she had an amazing birthday! What fun...3!

Foursons said...

Happy 3rd Birthday to that sweet girl! I hope she had a wonderful day.

Sorry about my absence lately, I have had some crazy stuff going on around my neck of the woods.

Angie Vik said...

These pictures made me smile. She looks like such a sweetie. A precious little girl. Wish they would stay little like that. Hope she had a great birthday.