Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 5, 2010

Just a minute...

... is all I seem to have this week.  I have at least three posts swirling in my head, but neither the time nor the mental facility to get them typed out.  I have get done with work, go to the bank and the post office, pick up the sitter, get home, unload groceries, load up the kids, get to the rehearsal dinner, try to not fall asleep at the rehearsal dinner, try to not fall asleep on the way home, get the minions to bed, and crash.  That will be the next opportunity to type.  I can almost guarantee you won't get another post out of me tonight.


Tomorrow is the library, finding some cheap sunglasses for the drive to Denver until I can get some good ones (since I have broken 3 pairs in two weeks), getting the kids down for early naps, making three lasagnas (2 for new mommies, 1 for Jerome while I'm gone), getting dinners prepped for Jerome for next week, finding time for a shower, figuring out something appropriate to wear, making sure the kids are presentable, threatening them with death and dismemberment if they misbehave during the wedding, keep them quiet during the wedding, keep them from stripping and dancing naked during the reception, trying not to fall asleep on the way home, get the minions to bed, and crash.


Sunday is church (both services), church business meeting, home for naps for the kids and meal prep for me, leadership family meeting and potluck at church, keep the minions from stripping and dancing naked in the church, trying not to fall asleep on the way home, get the minions to bed, and crash.


Monday is frantically try to get the kids out the door and in the car on time by myself since Jerome will be at bible study (sheesh - those men who want to lead their families and stuff), drop off Kat at school, drop off the littles at the nanny's, work, fix dinner, pack for Denver, arrange car stuff with Dad (I get to rock the Expedition to Denver baby!), and crash. 


And Tuesday we leave.


And my minute is up. 

13 comments:

Jerome Bleger said...

I hope you know how much I love and appreciate all that you do. I will help you with as much as I can. You are awesome and I blessed to call you my wife and best friend.

Jill said...

Wow. And that's all I have to say about that. Love you!

Michy said...

O come on Jerome! I come here to leave Tiff a nice encouraging message and you make me cry with your sweetness. And then when I see a sweet husband of one of my friends I wonder if I will ever be blessed with a husband. BLEH. Anyways, TIFF you are great! And so super strong and you will make it through the weekend like a body lifter doing water aerobics!!!

Kristin said...

And Wednesday I get to see you. And perhaps your niece and nephew do, too. haven't decided yet. nor have i figured out exactly where we will meet up. BUT since I have way less to do this weekend than you do, I think i'll be able to figure it out :) don't forget to breathe. Oh, and drink lots of coffee (like I needed to tell you that...) love you!

Bethany said...

Just reading that makes me want to crash!
Sounds like an overwhelmingly fun hopefully clothed time. Who's getting married?

Jan said...

LOL about the girls dancing naked!
Shake your booty, shake your booty!

Shana Putnam said...

First of all, Jerome, that is so awesome that you posted such a sweet and loving comment. I don't think my hubby even reads my blog lol. He loves me though so I am just fine with that. But seriously I am so tired just reading this post lady! Good luck and you are definitely in my prayers!!

McCrakensx4 said...

and i thought I was busy...blessings to you this weekend and next week in your travels and adventures!

Amy said...

I need a nap just reading that! Please take a few breaths here and there, okay? Also, find time to sit and enjoy some time with God. It will make all that stress not so stressful! I will be praying for you daily and can't wait to hear all about the wedding and the Denver trip!

Rachel said...

Aww! Love that the hubs came over and left a sweet comment. Just for that, we'll wish him no Saint Poopicus episodes in your absence :)

Hope you are able to catch your breath and enjoy the fun moments. Much love and hope to catch up soon.

Michelle Pixie said...

Your hubby is so sweet!

Have a safe trip and I hope you got all you needed to get done in the past few days. :)

Brandi said...

Whew!

Have a safe trip tomorrow and good luck! :)

Shell said...

LOL @ keeping them from stripping at the reception!