Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Day of Thanks

I am sitting at my grandma's table. The girls are running around stealing chips and candy, and getting away with it because we are at Grandma's. And because it's Thanksgiving.

My family is gathered around the kitchen counter, munching chips and salsa and talking about nothing and everything. But we are together.

Today my heart is full. It is a good day to give thanks.
Tiffany

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happiest Thanksgiving to you my friend. Many blessings as you enjoy your family and our freedoms today!

(And for the record, your Thanksgiving sounds a lot like ours - down to Mr. Daddy's homemade salsa!) :)

Shana Putnam said...

I am so happy you had a wonderful Thanksgiving friend. Ours was spent with tons of family and tons of food. Kids were running wild as were some adults lol. We had a blast and I loved it. Now we didn't have salsa but we did have lots of desserts and I did not just eat a piece or lemon pie at 1:30 am...or a piece of chocolate pie. Just thought you might want to know that ...ahem.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Bethany said...

Salsa at Thanksgiving? That sounds heavenly!
Hope it was a great day.

Kari said...

Beautiful! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!