Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project 365





Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com
 
 
I am bravely embarking on a new venture this year.  Sara has this beautiful concept on her blog called Project 365.  The idea is to take a photo every day.  To not miss the little moments.  I have no idea how long I will last at this, but maybe it will help me to be more consistent in my photography.  With that said, here we go!
 
 
 
Day 1/365: Loving the snow!
 




Day 2/365:  The after-Christmas chaos




Day 3/365:  Fluffy Tushy




Day 4/365: Name that kid, and her favorite Christmas present




Day 5/365: Learning and loving it!




Day 6/365: The view on the way home




Day 6/365:  Too cool for her Mac & Cheese



 
 

7 comments:

sara said...

Great pics this week!

Fluffy tushy.....too cute!!

It is snowing here tonight....we have 1inch and they have already closed the schools!

Mimi said...

What beautiful girls!

Mimi

tattytiara said...

Fluffy tuuuuuushy! Hee hee!

Bethany said...

Aww! Such sweet photos. I love the fluffy tushy. You crack me up.

Rachel said...

Is it bad that I think you should frame Fluffy Tushy? Cuz it makes me laugh everytime I look at it! :)

सहज समाधि आश्रम said...

I wish you Happy New 2011!
क्या बात है । मजा आ गया ।
जितनी तारीफ़ की जाय कम है ।
सिलसिला जारी रखें ।
आपको पुनः बधाई ।
satguru-satykikhoj.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Love the little skirted bum!! So cute! You are brave to take this on. I've always wanted too..but haven't had the nerve to start. I think I'd get too behind!!