Second attempt at commenting here...What an absolutely adorable post! Love it!
About the tub outside, I fill it one bucket at a time from warm water in the house. It's a work out! I leave the water in the tub for a couple days or till it's icky. That's not too gross right?! I promise I bathe them inside once the chunks are off in the outside tub! :)
7 comments:
I hope not! THose are precious pics! Love love love the 2nd one.
Too cute! makes my heart melt!
I hope not either. That is too sweeet.
Those are the sweetest pictures!
So sweet! Those would be cool pictures for their wedding slide shows! :) Or not since they'd probably incite weeping from the parental units! :)
Second attempt at commenting here...What an absolutely adorable post! Love it!
About the tub outside, I fill it one bucket at a time from warm water in the house. It's a work out! I leave the water in the tub for a couple days or till it's icky. That's not too gross right?! I promise I bathe them inside once the chunks are off in the outside tub! :)
Just too darling! I love those photos... and I even more so, I am glad that those girls have a Prince Daddy in their lives!
Post a Comment