Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 26, 2010

This Weekend I...

Keys to the Cottage




This Weekend I...
  • had an amazing Friday night with our home group.  I seriously love these people!  What a blessing they are to our family!
  • slept in until 9 AM for the 3rd Saturday in a row!  Please don't hate me.  Please don't hate me.
  • had the chance to just chill out with our family for a morning.
  • spent a wonderful afternoon catching up with my super friend Jill during our annual pedicure date. 
  • hugged and kissed all my precious family of choice babies.
  • spent an hour hiding from the lightning under the alcove at the softball fields.
  • spent that same hour holding Kat & Madi as they shook in terror from the lightning.  We have issues with lightning in our house.
  • waded through our stacks of bills & mail from the last few weeks.
  • spent Sunday evening reminiscing with Jerome through all of Madi's photos.  She will be 4 tomorrow.  Where did the time go?
Now go visit Becky for more weekend fun!

7 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Oh, my ... that time sure DOES fly by doesn't it? The first four years flies and the next four fly faster. Enjoy the moments.

And I love a good home group too. We have been part of home groups in the past years that we still consider our family. Love those people . We sure go through life together and that is the idea.

I hope you have a great week Tiffany!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Our home group has kind of disintegrated here lately. I suppose we should either put some effort into pulling the remnants back together or look for another one. I know it can be such a blessing if you're blessed by a really good one! And if you ARE PART of a really good one!

Julie said...

What a wonderful weekend!! Happy birthday to your sweet daughter! They grow up too fast!

Brandi said...

It all sounds really lovely, except maybe for the bills and mail part. Bleck. ;)

Happy Birthday to Madi! :)

Kristin said...

Wait- who gave her permission to turn 4?? Can't be true. Won't believe it till I see her face-to-face ;) and I don't hate you- but I AM super jealous. Both of the sleeping in and the fun-girly-pedicure-date-time. I'm pretty sure we need one of those the next time I see you...or at least a chance to get coffee while the guys kid-wrangle! Can you tell I miss you??

HeatherOz said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! I am trying really hard not to hate you for getting to sleep in 3 WEEKS IN A ROW!!!! Could you please come have a chat with my kids?

He & Me + 3 said...

9am? that is awesome...I would take 8am. LOL
I love looking through old pictures. It brings back so many memories. Love that about pictures.
Happy Birthday to Miss Madi. It does fly by doesn't it?
Sorry about the storms...we had them too.