Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Girl's date

Every year my friend Jill and I treat ourselves. Rather than get each other birthday presents, we spend an afternoon getting our toes done, sipping coffee, and just enjoying girlfriend time. What a blessing Jill is in my life. And just look at our fabulous toes!
Tiffany

8 comments:

Jill said...

You are seriously so stinkin fast!! I had such a fabulous time with you today. Thanks for being a wonderful friend. Love you!

Hyacynth said...

This is a brilliant idea. I wish my "Jill" didn't live in Italy, or I'd totally be all about this!

Jan said...

Ooooh! Loves it!

Julie said...

What a fun time...and look at those toes...Suh-weet!!

McCrakensx4 said...

When I lived back in MI I used to do this with my girlfriends! So much fun and love the purple toes!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a great idea. Love the colors you both chose

Beth Zimmerman said...

Those are some totally awesome toes! :)

Rachel said...

Soooo fun! I totally need a pedicure, but I need a good friend like that more! :)