Haircut Day is always an important day in this family. The girls love visiting Miss Ronda. Katrina and Violet got trims since I like their hair at the moment. Madi and I have, on the other hand, been having hair issues lately. So, we went with something new.
No, this was not the final cut. But she thought the clips were so funny she asked me to take a picture of them.
Here is the final cut. Cute, right? And eerily similar to big sisters, I know. But, she loves it, and it is much easier to brush. Always a plus in my world.
As I mentioned earlier, Jerome randomly decided to shave his head on Saturday. Little did I know the men in my life were creating a hairless wonder competition!
The best part was when, as we were getting ready, and he saw the camera, he asked me if photos would be appearing on the blog. Well, of course darling!!!
And now, for your viewing pleasure, we present:
The Progression of a Bald Man
Pre-Cut
As close as the clippers will get it
minus the beard
And freshly bic-ed!
And now we (the girls and I) get the extreme pleasure of watching him get his head stuck in his shirts!
I like the bald look! And Jerome agrees that is is much smarter to shave his head in July rather than November, like last time.











14 comments:
Her hair looks great! I haven't even trimmed Lula Mae's yet... and she is 2! Every time it gets longer, it gets curlier and you can tell it has grown at all! It is getting pretty tough to comb though! Never a good thing!
I like the bald! Not bad at all!
Awww, her hair does look cute!
If you don't mind, I'll just skip telling my hubby that your hubby got to shave his head. Mine has been whining about it for months. I let him shave it almost bald on the sides, but I make him leave a little on top. I don't think he could pull off the completely bald look. He has a weird head. HAHA! Your hubby can pull it off though.
Everyone else is being too nice to call you out, but I love you too much not to... where's the picture of YOU?!?! :)
And that difference with Jerome is shocking!
Are you sure he didn't slip up on a sideburn and just decide to shave the whole darn thing? hee hee!
Love this little competition your family has going!
Tell Jerome it really makes his blue eyes stand out!
Cute pics...and as far as Rachel's comment...she has no idea what it takes to get you into a group picture...let alone one singling you out.....yeah, we all know...it just ain't happenin'...unless maybe we're allowed to do it at gunpoint, right?
Love you sweet friend!
Ok Rachel & Linn! In case you didn't notice, there is a photo of me in this blog. Granted, my face is hidden by a camera, but still!!! And I was the only one who didn't get a hair cut, so I didn't see the need for a self-portrait.
And it's not that hard to get me in front of the camera, is it? Well, other than the screaming, and the crying, and the kicking...
Really, I'm fine with it...
I just got myself all caught up on your awesome blog. Girlfriend... you have a gift of writing... I LOVE your letters of Intent.. I'm thinking of adopting that little blog idea. Beleive me... I've got some letters to write... and BTW.. your Dad looks 20 years younger with no moustache! Love it! Thanks for the walk today. Love you, Jen
Re your comment today - I am definitely blessed with an amazing family.
The bald look is definitely in right now! Hubby looks good. And your dad does look so much younger without the gray mustache!
Thanks for visiting.
I like the Mr. clean look too. Seems to be the in thing now days. I love it.
Cute short hair cut on madi. Adorable.
Me again - I took the twins for cuts today and will take the big girls tomorrow - always all at the same time!
Ah..I think her hair looks darling. And I loved the progression photos..too funny!! So does he have to wear sunscreen on his head now?
Bald looks good on the men in your family and the girls are always cute!
I loved all the hair cutting/trimming/shaving going on with your family. Your dad has the most different look I think. He has been hiding behind that mustache for a long time. And he is so handsome.
My husband has a beard and mustache and he has had it so long (we've been married 29 yrs) that I can't remember the last time he was without it. I like it though, so maybe that is why he keeps it.
Hair cuts are so much fun and always feel so refreshing. My hubby shaves his head too as do the boys (during FB season anyways!) Everyone looks great.
Post a Comment