Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 16, 2010

Letters of Intent: What a Week!

Dearest Adventurer,

I am well aware of the fact that you are two going on 18 in your eyes.  And that you think you can do anything your sisters can do. 


But, really, I don't think your sisters would have tried that stunt.  You see, biggest sissy has an almost unhealthy fear of attempting new physical feats.  Middle sissy has no fear, but already possesses great knowledge of her body's limits, so she knew that she should not do it. 

You, on the other hand, fearless one, possess neither.  Please do not attempt to launch yourself out of the back of a truck again.  Yes, I know it was parked.  Yes, I know you were fine.  But, seriously, Daddy and I do not appreciate chasing you around with a flashlight for days, checking for concussions. 

Love,
A Mama Who Can See The ER Bills Already

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Grandma & Grandpa,

Thanks so much for the new sunglasses and tshirts you bought us on our adventure.  We love looking as cool as our Aunt Celine!


Love,
The Glamour Girls

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Bloggy Friends,

I am a horrible person.  I promised to take photos of our Bastille Day party.  I even had the camera around my wrist most of the evening.  But, sadly, between making sure my children ate something besides cream puffs, trying to maintain multiple conversations in French (in which I am sadly rusty), English, and Frenglish, and guzzling many bottles of water in a futile attempt to stay cool, the only photo I snapped was this one.


Yes, we let the children play in the delivery van.  Yes, they were COMPLETELY filthy by the end of the evening.  But they were happy.  And I could try to concentrate on maintaining an adult conversation.

Apologetically,
The Bad Mommy Blogger

P.S. An upside to the evening - we discovered Violet LOVES escargot.  Yes, those are snails.  And she ate at least a dozen.  Needless to say, the grandpas & Daddy were very proud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


To The Tooth:

I win!  I win!  I told you that your demise was imminent!  But you didn't believe me.  Somehow, you even managed to stick around through the weekend at Grandpa's.  But you underestimated your opponent. And I have emerged triumphant!


Although now I am left wondering if I gave birth to a child or a pumpkin 6 1/2 years ago.

Sincerely,

Mom Always Wins!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------


Foursons


12 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Excellent letters, Tiffany, and congrats on your victory over the tooth!

Foursons said...

Fearless children are so much fun! Bwahahhahhahahahaha.

Glad the tooth finally came out.

Thanks for linking up!

Anonymous said...

Good letters. What is about 2 years olds that makes them fearless?

Mike, Sarah, and Josh Dombrowski said...

I don't even WANT to know what that diaper was like!

McCrakensx4 said...

Fun letters. Some of my fav pics of my boys are the toothless ones...very cute!

Jenilee said...

I've got some jumpers, climbers and risk takers over here too! and love the sunglasses! :) cute!

Amy said...

I can't tell yet if Lula Mae is going to be fearless yet, but it makes my stomach sick to even think about it! Oh my! Out of the truck??? AHHHH!!! The fact that you didn't take more pictures at the party means you had a good time ;-) Glad to hear that! And Ha Ha Ha TOOTH!!! She looks so proud to be toothless!

HeatherOz said...

Haha! Both of my boys have REALLY loose teeth and my husband and I are both freaked out about it! My ten year was trying to help them ALL day! We're such wimps!
Have a great weekend!

BJ_Mama said...

hahaha..MOM ALWAYS WINS!!! LOVE IT!

Teresa Dawn said...

Adorable girls :) I found your blog through Beth's. Will be subscribing :)

Michelle Pixie said...

Your girls are so cute! I love that toothless grin! ;-)

And can I just tell you the quote under your hubby's picture is priceless and I am postive my hubby feels the same!

Kari said...

Haha! Very good LOI this week. What's wrong with only eating cream puffs??? ;o)