... yes, Violet, your poop is very stinky. Good job.
... please do not pick my boogers for me. I can get them.
... give me back my underwear.
... yes, Violet, you do look kind of like an elephant.
... Please do not run naked in the house when we have company.
... Please do not hit your sister with the boomerang.
... We do not need to buy horses for the front of our car. Our car runs just fine without them. Yes, that would be very fun, but we are still not buying horses for our van.






10 comments:
I got to witness a few of those "twin" moments. A family of streakers. No going to the world series for u.
I love the horse one. That cracked me up. Kids are fun!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! That is too funny! Some of the things we say to our little ones :-)
Josiah was a streaker for a while too! We called him the "Nude Dude!" And photo albums from that stage are filled with strategicly placed photos.
strategically placed STICKERS ... phone call and I lost my train of thought
HAHAHA Awesome!! I love this idea! I might do it sometime :)
These are great! My boys go out to check the mail in their boxer briefs. LOL! I can't keep clothes on them.
I didn't notice before that you have a 'Violet!' I LOVE that name. I wanted to name our Ladybub Violet... it was definitely in the running, but all the boys names start with 'A' and my hubby was like 'A, A, A, and Violet' just doesn't sound right! ;)
Ohh, some horses would look great in front of the van!!!
PS-Thinkin' about you. Hope you're having some good days!
Too funny. I just told my kids the other day in the car to "Stop signing your siblings" We had just left the baseball game where they got autographs. LOL They were autographing each other. Crazy kids. Gotta love them.
Why ARE bodily functions so entertaining!?!?
Post a Comment