That is just too funny... only because my own child has now decided that if all other options are taken (ie: I've tied his hands down, placed him on the back of a moving truck where he cannot escape... he blows raspberries. UGH!
Though to be honest, your little gal still looks cute even if you can't see her "go away camera" expression!
Ha ha ha! I thought we were out of this phase with Lula Mae (she went through it at about 20-23 months) but it looks like we may be in for it again, huh? If our little ones only knew how beautiful their little faces were to us! Maybe then they would let us take just one picture! maybe. Probably not though! LOL
4 comments:
Oh My Lord, you have my life.
That is just too funny... only because my own child has now decided that if all other options are taken (ie: I've tied his hands down, placed him on the back of a moving truck where he cannot escape... he blows raspberries. UGH!
Though to be honest, your little gal still looks cute even if you can't see her "go away camera" expression!
Hope you guys are having a blast on your trip!
Tiff- I have pictures someplace from college where you were doing the same thing :)
Ha ha ha! I thought we were out of this phase with Lula Mae (she went through it at about 20-23 months) but it looks like we may be in for it again, huh? If our little ones only knew how beautiful their little faces were to us! Maybe then they would let us take just one picture! maybe. Probably not though! LOL
Hahaha! That is so funny! I've always got one who isn't in the mood for photos!
Post a Comment