Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My New Lover...


...was accompanied by this note on Valentine's morning...





... sat right beside me during our family Valentine's dinner last night...


Yes, the wine we had was called Cheap Date.  Complete with twist-off cap instead of cork.  Yeah, we're classy like that. 




My new lover also helped me with the girls' flowers.





Madison really likes my new love.





Violet just thinks we're silly.




But, really, my new lover and I are going to have a wonderful relationship.  His name is Fred.



And Fred was my Valentine's present from my most amazing lover.

10 comments:

Jerome Bleger said...

That is just funny. It also will help you "have a better camera" than Nina. Love you!

Kimberly Beach said...

:0)

Rachel said...

whoo-hoo! Way to go Jerome! Now that she can take more pics of your three versions of cuteness... I'll have baby fever even worse! :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

Well Hallelujah! WTG Jerome and Happy Days to Tiffany! Now your kids can say like mine have been known to ... "Look out for my mom! She's always looking for a Kodak moment!"

HeatherOz said...

Yay! Have fun with your new lover!!

Dawn said...

Love the bright blue camera - I love a fun color for my camera or my phone.

Shana Putnam said...

Awesomeness!

Angie Vik said...

I've never seen a blue camera before. (That's my favorite color BTW)I'm sure it blesses your husband's heart that you like his gift so much.

Bethany said...

HAHAHA! Cheap date. That's fabulous. If I drank wine it would probably be that one. :) Alas I cannot stand the stuff.
Congrats on the new camera. Can't wait to see all the pictures. :)

Amy said...

You crack me up!!!! So now we can count on you posting a picture or 7 every day, right??? LOL Glad you love your gift!