Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

This Weekend I...



  • found the new home for one of my favorite memes.  Go see Karen for more weekend points!

  • decided that Fridays, which are already jeans day at the office, will also be "fabulous black cowboy boots stolen from Mom's closet" day. 

  • saved $50 on our grocery bill by combining in-store sales, value card downloadable coupons, and print coupons from the Sunday Denver Post.  Considering the fact that I paid $52 for a year's subscription to the Sunday Denver Post, I got a great deal!

  • had a fabulous study night with the best small group in Durango (no offense Jen or Shelly, but we do).

  • got to sleep in past 6:45, thanks to my threats of death & dismemberment

  • signed Katrina up for big-kid baseball and Madi for t-ball.  Chaotic sports season, here we come!

  • got much-needed haircuts for Kat, Violet, & myself.  Madi got caught up on her celebrity gossip and documented the process.



  • tried to keep the kitties off the counter, then gave up and just started taking photos of them.




  • got to go on a date with my smokin hot husband and eat the best italian food in our town.  Oh, and just for Rachel - we went to S*arbucks too!  All for free!  Booyah!





7 comments:

Jan said...

Madi looks just like me when I'm getting my hair done. I actually told my girl, "I have 3 kids at home, I'm just happy to sit here and read magazines. You don't have to make conversation with me!" ;-)

Shana Putnam said...

Love this little meme. How cool. But I am cracking up over the first comment lol.

Rachel said...

I love your weekend! And wish I could wear fabulous boots to work!

Laughing at the haircut comments... because I have to take out my hearing aid and remove my glasses during a haircut... which makes it pretty difficult for the poor hairdresser to chat with a deaf and blind customer, hee hee!

We need to go to Starbucks!!! You and me! Sans any kiddos who would destroy the bathroom! :)

Angie Vik said...

The picture of your daughter reading the fashion magazine is pretty funny. If you see her walking around with any wacky fashions you'll know where she got her inspiration. Glad you got to go on a date with your hubby.

Anonymous said...

I like this meme. I love your black boots.

I think your cats are spoiled!

Anonymous said...

I like this meme. I love your black boots.

I think your cats are spoiled!

Kara said...

I love the bit about threats of death and dismemberment... that sounds a lot like what happens on Saturday mornings at our house!