Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 9, 2009

First Day of School

Shopping with Katrina is a hoot! This girl has always loved fashion. At 18 months, I could park her stroller in front of the clearance rack at Gap. She would sort through the clothes, saying either "yucky Mommy" or "oh, I like it." And, I must say, she picked out some cute stuff, even then.



Now that she's 6 and all grown up, she is even more fun to shop with. My mom took her back-to-school shopping, and Katrina was in rare form. She had a definite opinion about what she liked and didn't like. And we had to try on everything. And model it. For Daddy, and the store staff. And everyone had to give their opinion. Including Violet. Who didn't really care.



As "interesting" as it was to purchase clothes, I should have known that the selection process for that all-important First Day Outfit would be just as entertaining. Katrina did not disappoint. It took her an entire weekend to decide. We switched outfits about 12 times. But, we forgot about shoes. And once that morning rolled around, I wasn't willing to fight. And so, I give you Katrina's first day of school outfit, complete with non-matching, but still very cute shoes.




2 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

Stylin' girlfriend - totally stylin!! Love you Katrina - you are gorgeous both inside and out!! We love you bunches!

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh my goodness I love it! :) She is so stinkin cute! :) I love you Nina Rose! :)