Sometimes, it's really fun to have girls. Aside from the drama, and the crying, and the chic fights (yes, we've had a few already), they are really, really fun.
My girls LOVE to have their toe nails painted. So, the other night, we had a party.
But, first, we had to put the dirty little monkeys in the bathtub and scrape off the grime. Who knew little girls could get so dirty? It shouldn't surprise me, I know. They are my children, after all. But they are very gifted at getting dirty.
So, once everyone was clean & sparkly...

...we painted toenails. Katrina requested my polish, which is dark pink. She also couldn't keep her foot still for the photo because SOMEONE (Daddy) was making her giggle. Thus, the fuzzy shot. But, you can see that, finally, her toe nails are beginning to look somewhat normal. Don't ask what they looked like before. That's a story for another day...

Because I'm mom, I got to choose Violet's color. I chose light pink. This was her first time getting her nails painted, and I must say, she did really well. She sat so still. I think she was so thrilled to finally get to do a "big girl" thing that she was slightly overwhelmed. But aren't her little tootsies cute?

Madison, of course, had to be different. She chose turquoise. She was so proud of herself. We had to wear sandals for the next week so that she could show everyone, including the City Market clerks, random strangers on the street, and her grandparents, her fabulous little toes.

I love having girls!





No comments:
Post a Comment