Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Has it been a year? And Snow! And NEWSBOYS!!!

I just realized something - it's been a year since I started blogging! So, is that a annilog, or blogiversary? Not sure...


Remember this post? The test? At that point, I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with this whole blogging thing. For the record, I'm still not. But is sure is fun along the way!


Today was our first snow storm. It only left a dusting at our house, but substantial amounts elsewhere in the county. Needless to say, the girls were ready to play the minute they got up. And, by girls, I am of course referring to Katrina and Madison. They were thrilled to the point of giddiness at the thought of playing in the snow. Violet looked at it, with a rather bored expression, then asked where her waffles were.


The girl does have her priorities, you know.



Anyways, Holly, our nanny extraordinaire, sent me photos of their first snow day, and it made my morning. Here she is with my snow bunnies.

Can you say ornery? Because apparently Violet can, using only her nose. Such talent.

Holly said that Madi would have stayed outside all day. Violet had fun for a few minutes, and then was ready to be doted on indoors. Oh well...

Tonight Jerome and I are taking his sister Celine to her first rock concert. We get to see THE NEWSBOYS!!!!! Oh yeah, and a couple of other bands. DID I MENTION THE NEWSBOYS?!?!?!?!?!?! They were one of the first "Christian" bands that Jerome ever played for me, and that I enjoyed. I am beyond excited.

So, what do I want on this auspicious day, you may ask? For passing the one-year mark in blog world? I would like to know who you are. Please leave me a comment letting me know who you are, how you found my blog, and what your favorite post in this last year was. Cause I know my favs, but I would love to hear yours. And, yes, it is time for all you stalkers to come out!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm your friend and fan. I'm so excited for you guys! Rock on!

Jan said...

I'm here! Pick me! Pick me! Um, I haven't been reading that long but my fav was one "Violet" said she didn't understand why she couldn't have pretty drawings on her body since all her aunts and uncles did! LOL!

Michaela & Riley said...

Hello Tiffany! It is Michaela here! I will see you in church soon, I am living back in Durango now. I have been reading your blog for a few or well probably a couple of months now and my favorite blog would have to be the one about Alisha, it touched me...for the obvious reasons I guess. Thank you for your hugs @ her funeral by the way. Any~who...you're girls are adorable! I am not brave enough to start a blog yet, I tell myself it is because I can't think of a clever name for it, hehe, likely excuse huh?! Riley is almost one year old OMG! I have been contemplating on chronicling his life in a private(ish) blog, but inviting people I know well. I am nervous of the whole thing just going poof one day though, who knows, so there are my excuses...lol. I am sure it is a matter of time, and when I do I will invite you to stalk me! =]