Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 30, 2009

Violet's First Big Girl Haircut

My little princess is growing up far too fast for my taste. I'm not ready for her to be 2 on Monday. Her daddy keeps asking when we are going to put her in a big girl bed. I keep saying, "I don't think she's ready yet." Really, it's me who's not ready. I wish I could freeze her.





Violet has gone to Miss Ronda's since she was an itty bitty, but just recently had her first haircut in the big girl chair. And loved it! I think we have the makings of a pampered princess here people!










Either that, or she just really wants to be like the big girls.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Love the curls!

Kimberly Beach said...

Man she looks like Ashley in those pics! Maybe that's why she holds my heart so close!