Anyways, I thought you all would appreciate an update on what I've been up to lately. Since mom has been talking about my sisters so much.
So, here I am, enjoying my first fudgecicle. I know, I thought it was cruel that my parents made me wait that long too. But, unfortunately, I am not old enough to go buy them for myself.

To show my appreciation to my mother for giving me this wonderful manna from Heaven, I smiled so prettily for the camera.

But, then I thought she might take away my sweet goodness. I had to protest. I threatened to touch her with my sticky, chocolatey hands.

But, alas, she took the stick anyways. Don't worry, this injustice did not go unacknowledged. I made sure my opinion was heard.
Let's see, what else have I been up to? Well, I learned how to drink out of two cups at the same time. Yes, I am that talented.

Madison and I are honing our culinary skills by sitting on the counter and helping mom cook dinner. By helping, I mean eating whatever she is cutting up at the moment. What she doesn't know is that, sometimes, I only eat half of the veggie, then put the other half back in the bowl. What? She's always telling us to share. I think I'm being very obedient.

I'm also developing my artistic talent. Although I've been demoted to crayons only after a certain body art incident. I don't see what the problem was. Most of my aunties and uncles have pretty drawings on their bodies - I just wanted one too.
But, I can still express myself sufficiently using the crayons. See?

The other day, Mom was packing up all the clothes we didn't fit into anymore, and getting out all of our "new" clothes. Really, only Katrina gets new clothes. Madison then gets her clothes. I get whatever survived those two. And people say that the youngest is spoiled? Whatever!
But I digress...
Madison was a wonderful big sister that day, and introduced me to the joy of playing in a plastic tub. Who knew such a simple item could be so much fun?

I only post this next photo to show you that Mom and Dad are really good at taking photos of me when I'm not ready. I wish they would have given me time to prepare. After all, I have an image to maintain.

Being the youngest does have it's perks. The other day, Mom tried to put me down for a nap at my Grandma and Pepe's house. Well, obviously, this was a grave insult. I succeeded in screaming for so long that I convinced her I was ill. So, she rescued me and I got to take my nap with her instead. See, perks!

But, my favorite past time right now is getting admired by the tourists. We have a lot of tourists that come to our town, and a lot of them like to eat in my Pepe's restaurant. Well, there is a fireplace there that is simply perfect for photo opportunities. I love to crawl up there, put on my cutest, sweetest face, and let the adoration roll in.






2 comments:
"I don't see what the problem was. Most of my aunties and uncles have pretty drawings on their bodies - I just wanted one too." ROTFL!
This was hilarious Tiff! I agree that the funniest part by far was about the uncles and aunties having pretty drawings on their bodies :D Very cute and creative post :) Love you guys and miss you much!
Post a Comment