I know, I know. It is about 3 weeks past Easter. With the way allergy season has hit our house, I am lucky to remember my name most days. But, in the interest of all the aunts & uncles who read this blog, I know I will be in trouble if I dont post these.
We got complicated, girly eggs this year. Three day eggs. Day one involved hard-boiling the eggs, then cooling them.
Day Two, we got to dye. Here is my artsy attempt, complete with paper towels. Classy, I know.
Katrina chose this moment to become traumitized because she had to share with her sisters.
Eventually, the sisters made amends and enjoyed each others company whilst creating their artwork.
And, here are the finished creations, complete with speckling of an unknown origin.
Day Three involved sponges and painting of the eggs. But, by this time I was so over the egg dying that I did not get any photos of the complete eggs.
On a side note, we discovered that our children REALLY love hard boiled eggs. Needless to say, the art work did not survive for long.









1 comment:
3 days! Now that's some serious crafting!
Post a Comment