When Katrina found out that two of her guy friends were playing T-ball this spring, her reaction was that she could throw better than both of them. Gotta love my girl! So, we told her to prove it.
This week will be the teams first practice. The first game is next week. Kat has been adamant about getting in as much practice time as possible. We got her a new glove (you may remember the drama here). Thankfully, the quest for a new bat was much easier. She picked out a fabulous orange sparkly Rawlings, and has been outside practicing almost every evening.
Check out the power stance on this kid.
And, I know I will just sound like the psycho proud sports nut mama here, but that girl can hit! We were chasing some of her hits right to the back fence!
Well, of course, anything that Katrina does, Madison feels the need to be right in the middle of. But, the thought of Madi with an aluminum bat was downright terrifying. Luckily, she was perfectly content to use the plastic one.
And there was no way little sister was going to get left out of the fun. She got her own little bat, stepped up to the plate
and decided to hit the ball with the handle.
I am sincere when I say that I have learned not to ask.
But I think I have some future Hall of Famers here, don't you?









3 comments:
oh definitely!!! you can start planning your retirement now :)
cute pics
I am glad you are regularly posting again. I missed you so much last fall (I think it was) when you were so oober busy you didn't get to post!
Those are so sweet! I love the last picture especially... I think we call that a "modified switch hitter" :)
And it made me smile to remember the time my poor sis came up behind her deaf sibling as the aforementioned deaf sibling was swinging an aluminum bat. OUCH!!!
Post a Comment