
If you have been around my blog for any length of time (say, longer than a minute) you know one important fact about our family. It revolves around poop.
*Spoiler warning* - If you are squeamish in any way, stop reading RIGHT NOW! I will not be held responsible for puke on your computer screen.
*Ahem* Anyways... you all know that with our children, just about any story worth anything will somehow come back to poop. After all, we spent one month and a lot of money to figure out that Katrina was constipated. And really, who can forget Madison's incident with the toilet and a certain cape? And, of course, the mother of all poop stories, brought to you by our very own Violet.
Well, we have a new one. And it certainly qualifies for the True Story Tuesday bit because, really, I still can't figure out how she did it.
Sunday night we put the wild monkeys to bed after their sugar-induced comas hit. We were sitting in the living room with Jerome's parents, just chatting. The girls had all been asleep for about 45 minutes when we heard Katrina & Madi's door open. We just figured Nina had to go potty, so we didn't think anything of it. Until Madi came in the living room. Half asleep. With poop from fingertip to elbow, both hands.
Needless to say, the necessary bath woke her up pretty fast. But, there was no poop in her pull-up, no poop in her bed, no poop on the floor. Really, the only poop was on her hands. Needless to say, Grandma & Pepe beat a hasty retreat at the sight, leaving Daddy & I to solve the mysterious poop appearance.
The only thing I can figure is this. She was asleep. In her sleep, she started to poop. In her sleep, she realized there was something on her chubs, but didn't realize just what it was. So she reached back there to grab it. And smeared poop.
Other than that, I have no idea how it got there. But really, who is surprised? Not me. I just chalked it up to another Bleger poop adventure.





6 comments:
Wow- that is weird! No poop anywhere else? Hopefully you got her back to sleep at a reasonable hour. She took a powernap so I'm guessing she was up for a while.
That is crazy and not what I was excepting to happen. True to your girls:)
Actually, after a quick snuggle, she went right back to sleep. Thats my girl!
HHHhhhMMMMmmmmmm!!!! The mysterious appearing pop.....LOL
How weird is that.....
where is inspector Clueso (Pink Panther) when you need him ROFL
thanks for linking up.
I am totally mystified! And still cracking up that you wrote a TST about poop, because I thought having girls would make you immune to those stories! :)
Seriously laughing and now I'll have to go back and read the other ones too!
Thanks for linking up - I needed the giggles!
I love your stories Tiff! Too funny. You will have so much to embarrass then with when they get older:)
Post a Comment