Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 23, 2010

Letters of Intent

Foursons



Dear Julie,

Thank you so much for hosting this blog carnival.  I have been enjoying all the letters for a while, but never thought I had much material to write in with.  Jump on over to her blog to read more Letters of Intent!

Sincerely,
the little blogger-in-training

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Little Sis-in-Love,

Thank you.  The past two weeks have been a joy.  Seriously.  You have grown and matured so much.  You have become a sweet, helpful, wise young woman.  I will treasure the memories of our chats the rest of my life.  I will now look forward to Mama & Papa leaving town, because I know we will be blessed to have you stay at our house.  You are incredibly patient and loving with your nieces, respectful and obedient to us, understanding, sympathetic, and funny to boot.  I prayed my whole life to have a little sister.  I am so grateful God brought me you.

Love,
Your Big Sis

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Blogger,

Thank you for putting the spell checker back on the tool bar.  That is all.

Sincerely,
The OCD-everything-must-be-spelt-right-blogger

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Grocery Store Clerk,

I normally don't frequent your lane, because you have been known to try to steal my print-out coupons.  Seriously, those things are gold in our house.  No touchy touchy.  But I had see you to last week, because all the other lines were a mile long.  So when you notice that I am buying allergy medicine for my children, know that I do not need your non-medical, non-mother opinion.  Yes, my children have allergies.  Yes, they need medicine to keep their symptoms under control.  No, I do not think it is ridiculous that they make allergy medicine for children.  Back off!

Sincerely,
Protective Mama of Little Snot-Nosed Babies

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mortgage Broker,

You picked the wrong insurance lady to mess with.  When you had the nerve to call me the day before closing and say, "I sure am glad that your husband is the realtor on this deal, because I know if you want to get paid, you will do what I ask," I am quite certain you were not thinking.  Because no one in their right mind would try to intimidate another professional like that.  No, we will not violate the state insurance regulations for you.  Sorry.

And when you decided to email both my husband and the listing agent a rather scathing message about how we as the insurance company were screwing up this deal, I am sure you had no idea the hornet's nest you disturbed.  It is not our fault your blessed processors and underwriters decided to wait until 18 hours before closing to review the case file.  It is not our fault that they then had to delay the closing so that they could be educated in the state laws and regulations they should already know.  It is not our fault they are trying to strong-arm insurance companies into doing something that is, in essence, illegal. 

On the other hand, thank you.  You have made a lot of people in this town aware of the shady things mortgage companies are trying to do.  We are now teaching seminars to all the Realtors & title companies here, so that everyone can see just how shady your dealings have been. 

Oh, and one more thing.  Congratulations.  You have, in essence, guaranteed that you will no longer receive any deals from this town.  Because, once I am done, everyone will know how badly you try to screw your clients, and how horrible your professional attitude is.  Like I said, you picked the wrong insurance lady to mess with.

Sincerely,
Insurance Wife of a Realtor Who Cares More About Honesty, Integrity, and Her Husband Than A Paycheck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To My Followers/Lurkers/Family:

Phew!  I feel much better now.  Thanks for listening to my rant.

Love,
The crazy one who might have had too much coffee this morning.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Very good first Letters! Love to get unsolicited advice from the grocery checker-outer! Nice. ;)

Have a great weekend!

{Kimber} said...

This is your first?! you did awesome!!
I love how non-mothers just LOVE to give advice!
Happy Friday

Foursons said...

Yay! So glad you were inspired to link up today!

I'm shocked about the mortgage broker. You get 'em girl!

And non-parents giving parenting advice...psahw! Shut up!

Thanks for linking up, I'm glad you had such a great time with your sister!

Stacey said...

Aren't these fun! This was my first time, too!

Rachel said...

Oy! Remind me not to get on your bad side or ever ask you to do anything illegal! Well, I might try bribing you for your Battle of the Blogs vote, but... :)

Unknown said...

Rach - you know you would never have to bribe my BoB vote - you already have it! And it takes a lot to get on my bad side, but you are right - you need to watch out if you are! Glad you are back among the living!