Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Of Tractors and Teeth

I love Saturdays.  They are the only day I get to spend entirely with my family.  Today was another busy, busy family day. 


First we went to the library.  Katrina loves the library since she can now read chapter books by herself.  Madison loves it because she can play with the blocks.






After the library we headed to the Home & Ranch Show at the fairgrounds.  It was really fun to see all the exhibits, to dream about all the neat things we could do at our house.




And take some really cute pictures of my babies.





And...kiss a frog?





Probably shouldn't ask.


We also got to try the new 3-D TVs.  I must say, they are pretty cool.  And after walking through exhibits for two hours, the girls were ready to sit for a minute.






When we got home, Katrina begged me to try and pull her front tooth.  This tooth has been loose for about two months.  No luck.  We sent her to nap with the promise we would try again.


Well, it took 2 hours, lots of tears, and a load of floss, but we finally got it out.  I kept trying to convince her to just leave it in, let it wiggle itself out, but it was hurting her so bad she didn't want to eat.  There is not much on this earth that is cuter than a six-year-old toothless grin.







1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

my kidlets love the library although they haven't quite mastered the being quiet thing!!!