Cody & Maria just posted an update on their daughter Susana
here. Please continue praying for them. The diagnosis is not good. They have found tumors everywhere, and it is officially Neuroblastoma, and aggressive. I know that if it were me, I would covet all the prayers I could get. Please, go to their site & leave even a small note letting them know you are praying. Thanks, friends.
1 comment:
I am just in tears. I was about to bug you for an update after I saw the first post on my reader (everyone's been sick here, so I've been a bad commenter lately).
I stopped immediately to pray when I read it, and am just so grieved to read the update.
Our God is a BIG God. He moves mountains, and He certainly can move tumors. He brought a little girl BACK TO LIFE, he certainly can handle this. Praying for His good and perfect will, praying for complete healing, for wisdom for her parents, for no physical pain, for faith, and for comfort.
Keep us posted - will continue to PRAY.
Post a Comment