Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I have really great mamas.  Both my mom and my mom-in-love are amazing.  They are the type of women who give, sacrifice, and love, no matter what. 


As much as I never wanted to admit it, I am so much like my mom.  I look like her, I sound like her, I even act like her.  And now, I take it as a compliment when people tell me how similar we are.  Because if, someday, I can be half as amazing as her, I will consider it an accomplishment.





My mom-in-love has been the glue holding our family together.  She is patient, hard-working, forgiving, and kind.  She was a rock when the rest of my world was a hurricane.  And she raised my husband to be the amazing man he is today.




Happy Mother's Day to my mamas!  I love you!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Mom's Day to one of my favorite Moms! And friend! And neighbor!

{Kimber} said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

I love that you call her Mother-in-LOVE...so sweet!

Susan Mudry-McDaniel said...

indeed. HAPPY MOMS day.