It's my brother & sister in love's anniversary today! Four years ago today, I looked like a giant bowl of peach sherbert, hugely prego with Madi at their wedding. God has taken them through so many amazing things, they are an inspiration to me. Head over to her
blog (pretty please) and give them some anniversary lovin for me, will ya? And, FYI, this is the same Kristin who has this amazing
photography business & took awesome pics of our girls (which I have yet to show off, I know). If you need amazing photos of your family, she is the one to call!
KMama is giving away a Grill Daddy - a super cool grill cleaning brush. Head on over to her blog to enter!
I think that is all the exciting stuff for right now... I'm sure I will find more later!
Happy Thursday Everyone!
1 comment:
and you were a very lovely bowl of peach sherbert ;) thanks for all you did to make our day special back then, and all you do now to make our lives special! We miss and love you guys!
Post a Comment