Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday SOOC: Where Is Baby Bear?

Katrina had her music program at school a few weeks ago.  I know, I know, bad Mommy is just now getting around to posting the pictures.  I am sorry.  Life has been nuts. 


The program's title was "Where is Baby Bear?"  Essentially, all the 1st graders were the storybook characters that come in threes:


The Three Blind Mice



The Three Billy Goats (in white), The Three Wise Women (on the left w/ crowns, and women because they ran out of boys), and the Three Men (errr...people) In The Tub (in front)




The Three Little Pigs (only one of whom actually wore her mask)



The Three Musketeers (who stole the show - too cute)



The Three Bears (The missing Baby Bear is on the right)



And, my personal favorite, the three little maids.



Below is the video of the performance.  All 18 minutes of it.  Feel free to not watch.  Really.  You won't hurt my feelers.  I promise.  I videotaped it because Katrina's teacher forgot all of her stuff, and so that we could show the great-grandparents what she has been up to.


Speaking of which, if any of my cousins could show this to the grandparents, I would appreciate it! 


Oh, I almost forgot!  Don't worry - they found baby bear. 

1 comment:

Susan Mudry-McDaniel said...

That was a good day. You may have a future tony nominee on your hands.