Our sister-in-love Kristin is an amazing photographer. A few months ago, while they were in town to introduce us to our beautiful new niece, Kristin gave us an amazing gift.
We have not had photos taken of the family, of our girls, since we were pregnant with Madison. Far too long, I know.
My girls will not be little forever.

Someday they will be on their own, leading their own lives.
Someday, all I will have are memories of these years.
Of these moments in time.
But now, thanks to my amazing sister, I will not have to rely solely on my mind.
I will have these photos.
Thank you, my sister. You have given this mama an irreplaceable gift.












6 comments:
They are amazing.
OH MY LORD. Those are amazing. Just amazing.
There's something about having someone who loves you taking your pictures. They can capture the honesty in your expression and how you feel about eachother.
And that shot of you and Jerome just totally illustrates that.
What a beautiful family, and what a beautiful gift!
Yea for Kristin! I love all these pictures. She's wonderful! And of course your family is gorgeous :)
Such good pictures!
I'm starting a "We love Kristin" fan club. Care to join? You guys look great!
Tiffany,
Those did turn out amazing. What an awesome place to have your family pictures made. After you said that and I opened your page again I looked at your header and thought I bet those are from the shoot. :) Love that one of you and Jerome. Gorgeous.
mimi
Post a Comment