
You can join Julie at Foursons for more fun letters!
Dear Utah:
You can keep your dirt on your side of the state line. I don't really need it in my nostrils.
Thank you,
Allergic to Everything
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Fellow Bloggers,
I had no idea about the "no reply" thing. I swear. I could not, for the life of me, figure out what it meant when someone would comment on my blog and that phrase would show up in my inbox. I had no idea I was committing the same heinous error. But, thanks to Brandi over at MyThreeBubs, I have seen the light and changed my ways.
Sincerely,
The Newbie
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sunshine & Warm Weather,
Please stay around. Because it is traumatic for my three-year-old to not be able to wear her new flip-flops to church because you decided to run and hide behind the stupid snow monster. Again. Next time you pull that stunt, you get to deal with her drama.
Sincerely,
The Mom Who Just Wants Peace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Those Who Are Struggling:
I feel you, sister. This has not been an easy year for me, either. Last night was one of those interesting nights. Nights where, after the chaos has died down, and everyone else is asleep, you curl up in bed with your Bible and have a moment with God - the "I am in such a foul mood right now that You had better have something encouraging in this book for me or I will throw a two-year-old hissy fit" kind of moment. And He did. And, immediately, I thought of today's post, and wondered if there wasn't someone else out there who needed to hear this from Daddy. So here you go.
Psalm 20
1.May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
Love,
The other one who throws fits
2.May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion.
3.May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. "Selah"
4.May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
5.We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your requests.
6.Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand.
7.Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.
8.They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.
9.O Lord, save the king! Answer us when we call!
Love,
The other one who throws fits





4 comments:
Hi there! I just stopped by from the links at the UBP2010 ... (yes, I am still going through them! lol!)
What a great post this was! Love the letter to Sunshine & Warm Weather. :)
I am hosting a Mother's Day Giveaway on my blog, so I do hope you will stop by and enter!
Blessings,
Tori
Bless you for your faithfulness to share what God has prompted you to share! I totally needed to hear that today!
With love from a fellow fit thrower;
Yay Brandi! Way to go girl!
Snow in May? Yikes. That does not sound like fun at all. Apparently your daughter feels the same way. :)
Thanks for posting Psalm 20. I needed to read it tonight.
Thanks for linking up and good luck with your allergies.
Great letters... and, you're welcome! I was a 'no-reply' at one time too, and someone was kind enough to help me out with that. ;)
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Post a Comment